10TH EUROPEAN PUBLIC HEALTH CONFERENCE
1 – 4 NOVEMBER 2017
Abstracts can be submitted until 1 May 2017. Abstracts are invited for workshops, oral presentations, pitch presentations and E-posters. Prizes will be awarded for the best oral, poster and early career professional’s presentation. Do not miss the opportunity to be recognised for your hard work. Abstract submission does not have to be confined to the conference themes. Abstracts and workshop proposals can be submitted here.
PLENARY SESSIONS AND SPEAKERS
Main theme of the conference is ‘Sustaining resilient and healthy communities’. More information
- Sharing our common wealth: the need to strengthen the social dimension of the EU
- Winds of Change: from public to private, from collective to individual. How can public health systems adapt to a changing world?
- A paradox of public health leadership: towards resilience in the context of vulnerability
- Health systems under pressure
- Preparing communities for public health emergencies
- Ola Rosling, Gapminder, Sweden
- Claudia Stein, WHO Regional Office for Europe
- Olle Lundberg, Centre for Health Equity Studies, Sweden
- Allan Larson, European Pillar on Social Rights European Commisssion
- Aaron Reeves, London School of Economics, United Kingdom
- Erio Ziglio, formerly WHO Regional Office for Europe
- Dineke Zeegers Paget, EUPHA
- Elina Hemminki, National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL), Finland
- Darren Shickle, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, United Kingdom
- Natasha Azzopardi Muscat, President EUPHA
- Andre van der Zande, National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM), The Netherlands
- Walter Ricciardi, National Institute of Health, Italy
Plenary sessions are organised in collaboration with our partners EuroHealthNet, EUPHA, ASPHER, WHO Regional Office for Europe, ECDC.
NEW CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
Unlike previous EPH Conferences, the Stockholm 2017 parallel programme will start on Thursday 2 November at 9:00 a.m.. The official Opening Ceremony is held on Thursday 2 November at 17:15 p.m. The conference closes as usual on Saturday 4 November at 15:00 p.m. By moving the parallel programme forward to Thursday morning we have created more time for you to meet colleagues and friends during the lunch hours and to end the daily programmes a little earlier. Pre-conferences are all organised on Wednesday 1 November. More information
You can benefit from early bird registration fees until 1 September. We are expecting over 1,500 delegates. Don’t miss the largest public health event in Europe and register early to benefit from the reduced rates.
Early bird registration fees for EUPHA and SASM members are EUR 600. Non-members pay EUR 680, students and day registration EUR 420 (all including VAT).
Preconferences can be booked online once the preconference programme is completed in May. All preconferences are held on Wednesday 1 November
The 10th EPH Conference is held in the modern Stockholmsmässan, only a short ride by train from the centre of Stockholm.